Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The hitchhiker

In order to celebrate the Halloween , I drive with my friends that are both men to Manhattan. We saw a pretty girl with sexy pink dress at the street corner.When we are passing by , we are having a contact with eyes due to my driving slowly.And then she gives me a gesture of temptation  to pick her up,which makes me excited and lust . Without hesitation,I stop my car and invite her to join in our party.After discussing,we are going to club as soon as possible.
With the circumstance of dirk light and high decibel,we make out of the spark of love.What's more,we have intimate touch.Naturally we open a room,and when she is taking a shower,I am watching TV.Suddenly a new that a women like her is wanted due to murder,which is shocked me and cause me leaf quietly and quickly.

1 comment: