Wednesday, November 2, 2016

New York Halloween Parade

On December 31st ,New York have a magnificent parade in terms of Halloween from 6th west to 16th west.At the beginning of 7 pm, there wee tremendous number of people who were excited about the parade,which caused that we just watched the parade from a far perspective first. With the performers who dressing kinds of strange and thrilled clothes passing by,audience cheered for their dancing and singing.In order to join in the parade,I tried many ways.Fortunately I infiltrated into the troops under police'eyes.Comparing with watching the shows as audiences,there was a varying completely world when you fellow the queue.You can take pictures with anyone you like,what's more, you are able to dance imitating the performers.What the most exciting thing is that I was invited to get on the party truck and danced about half minute,because I helped them pick sun glass up occasionally.There was a fantastic moment that I participated in this culture and blended into such western festival.But it is a strange thing that I look like weird due to my usual clothes.However,I will determine to prepare special uniform in next year Halloween parade.

1 comment: