Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A worst thing I done as a child

Speaking of a worst story about myself ,the first thing emerging into my mind is that I got injury due to my foolish behavior.
I remember clearly that experience took place in a weekend when I was just 8 years old. Asking for my parents to purchase the toy called four-wheel drive,
I saw my other friends possessing that.But my  parents didn't promise me right now,Which caused that I was full of anger.In order to express my dissatisfaction, I determined to close the door rudely with a big sound. Unfortunately, it is my middle finger that was clipped between the door and door frame,which terribly made my finger separated into two sides.I cried like a pity dog with extremely pain,and then my parents sent me to hospital and do a surgery immediately.
After the surgery,I suffered a torturous period to recover.Although it had gone for a long time,bloodstain that left on the door is still not disappearing and scar accompany my all life,which remind me not to be a wayward person forever. Because if you become a wayward people,the final result is that you will be hurt whatever your feeling or body.

1 comment: